Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeplessness

3 posters

Go down

Sleeplessness Empty Sleeplessness

Post  bfxxx Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Anyone else having a problem getting a good night's sleep?
If so, have you tried any natural sleeping aids?
I've tried Alteril, which is quite expensive, but it doesn't help me at all.
Melatonin seems to be in most of these natural sleeping aids, but it does not seem to work for me.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
bfxxx
bfxxx

Back to top Go down

Sleeplessness Empty Me too

Post  JoyS Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:54 pm

I've also been having trouble getting a good night's sleep. I've tried almost all the OTC natural products,. but none of them seem to work. Most of them want you to take them for at least 30 days before you see "any results." I think that might be another way also of having you buy more of the product.
Anyone find anything that worked for them?
JoyS
JoyS

Back to top Go down

Sleeplessness Empty Re: Sleeplessness

Post  me888 Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:51 pm

I've tried a lot of the OTC sleep aids and not one of them have worked. It was just a waste of money. Trying to get a sleep medication from a doctor is like "pulling teeth." I think it's easier to buy drugs in the street compared to getting a sleeping pill from a doctor or paying for the high cost they charge. My insurance rates are going up, the price of my medications are going up and the government has the nerve to just give us a 1.7% increase in SSI. While I was picking up my heart medication, I noticed person speaking to the pharmacist in Spanish and she received four prescriptions, gave the pharmacist a 'blue' Medicaid/Benefits card and paid absolutely nothing for all those prescriptions. The woman behind me said she was probably an illegal alien.
me888
me888

Back to top Go down

Sleeplessness Empty Re: Sleeplessness

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum