Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roof repairs

2 posters

Go down

Roof repairs Empty Roof repairs

Post  bfxxx Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:53 pm

We live on the 6th Floor in Bldg. 2 and wonder if someone on the 6th Floor in the other buildings that already had roof repairs done would tell us what to expect? I've been told that the repair men begin work at 8 AM Monday - Saturday and sometimes work until 5 PM or later. Is that correct? Do the repairmen leave any buildng material in the 6th Floor hallway? I've been told by someone in one of the other buildings that the repairmen did leave building material in their 6th Floor hallway, which could be quite dangerous as someone else pointed out.
Anyone have any information for us?
bfxxx
bfxxx

Back to top Go down

Roof repairs Empty How's it going

Post  pearl Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:52 pm

How's it going so far BFXXX? Seeing a lot of repairmen riding up and down in the elevator, etc.? I wish other people would post their exeriences with the repairs, etc. Everybody seems to be so self absorbed they don't pay attention to their neighbors. I remember years ago when everyone knew their neighbors  and knew practically everyone in the building. Not so now a days. No one knows who lives in the next apartment, or whether there are more than one living there, etc. Now a days you could have a vampire living next to you and you wouldn't know it.
Even when meeting a repairman in the elevator and I ask him a question, he doesn't even answer me.
I think it is just a shame. How about you all? What do you think?
pearl
pearl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum