Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 Maintenance Increase and Assessment

4 posters

Go down

2015 Maintenance Increase and Assessment Empty 2015 Maintenance Increase and Assessment

Post  jimmyk Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:14 pm

I guess you all have received the Dec 1, 2014 mailing from (name deleted - no names please - admin) that informed shareholders that there will be an increase in maintenance and a 12 month assessment beginning January 1, 2015..
What are your thoughts about this?

BTW: I notice that the roof repairmen are working today while it is raining. I thought they were not allowed to work in the rain?
jimmyk
jimmyk

Back to top Go down

2015 Maintenance Increase and Assessment Empty Re: 2015 Maintenance Increase and Assessment

Post  sampson Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Yep, received  letter today. Quite a large increase if I do say so myself, especially for those who have the larger apartments. I wonder how those people feel who just moved in and are now hit with this large increase and one year assessment?
sampson
sampson

Back to top Go down

2015 Maintenance Increase and Assessment Empty Not happy

Post  scooter Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:27 pm

I pity the people who might just have moved into a large apartment only to get this assessment added onto their monthly maintenance which was also increased, and also for those senior citizens who are living on a small monthly income. How will they afford the high assessment?
I hope all these repairs are being done by qualified (and licensed) people, so that the repairs will remain for many, many years. Some of the repairmen I see walking around don't appear to "know where they are."
I guess they thought they were getting ahead with the roof repairs and decided to work through the winter months, but now it appears they are on "hold" because of the inclement weather and everything has just stopped. Half done. Bad planning I would say.
First they were behind schedule and then they were ahead of schedule and now they have just "stopped."  ????? Go figure, but we are not told about anything or kept up-to-date on what is going on.

Last edited by scooter on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
scooter
scooter

Back to top Go down

2015 Maintenance Increase and Assessment Empty OMG

Post  brightstar Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Oh my gosh! When I opened that letter and saw the maintenance increase (which wasn't too bad) and then saw the 'high' assessment I almost fainted. Over $100 more a month and I am on limited monthly income. I guess I will have to to see what I can cut back on now.
brightstar
brightstar

Back to top Go down

2015 Maintenance Increase and Assessment Empty Re: 2015 Maintenance Increase and Assessment

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down