Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good idea to start a forum

2 posters

Go down

Good idea to start a forum Empty Good idea to start a forum

Post  georgieh Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Very good idea creating this forum for shareholders to get to know about other shareholders and neighbors. We pass people in the building and we don't know who they are or where they live. Most of us don't even know our next door neighbors. Usually people are too much in a rush to even say "Hello."
I remember when I was a youngster everybody in apartment house knew everyone else. Always willing to do a favor for a next door neighbor. No more! Those days, I guess, are gone forever. Very sad as far as I am concerned. Most of the people in the streets are talking on their cell phones.
Say "Hello" to your neighbor, especially the elderly who would like to know someone cares enough about them just to say "Hello!"
georgieh
georgieh

Back to top Go down

Good idea to start a forum Empty I agree

Post  dsands Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:48 pm

I agree with the above post by georgieh. It is nice to know this forum exists so we can see news about our property. It is so hard trying to find out about all the things that are going on, such as maintenance increases, assessments, repairs, meetings, directors names (it would be nice if the board would circulate names/pictures of the members, so we would know who they are and what they look like.
Does anyone know if anyone is ever going to put permanent name plates in the entrance directory where the apartment bells are? It doesn't look too nice with the new people's name put in that directory with white tape, etc.
dsands
dsands

Back to top Go down